Existing turbine repair
Product finderView our additives for turbine lubricants
REWITEC™ surface repair additives
REWITEC surface repair additives are designed to repair damages surfaces within wind turbine gearboxes and bearings, extending their service life and improving reliability.
REWITEC is an innovative phyllosilicate-based nano- and micro-particle surface treatment technology. The active particles use the lubricant as a carrier and adsorb onto damaged metal surfaces within gearboxes and bearings, forming a protective and reparative layer, reducing friction and wear.
We offer treatments for gearbox oil, as well as for greases used within pitch, generator and main bearings and for azimuth and pitch gears.
Our technology offers
REWITEC products for wind turbines
REWITEC DuraGear® W100
DuraGear™ W100 is a gearbox oil additive concentrate specifically designed for wind turbines. One litre of DuraGear W100 treats 100 litres of gearbox oil. DuraGear W100 is REWITEC silicate particle technology dispersed in a compatible oil which is applied directly into the gearbox of a wind turbine.
DuraGear W100 offers the following benefits:
- Repairs damaged gear surfaces within the gearbox.
- Increases smooth running and reduces wear (see below).
- Extends the life of the lubricated component without having to make an additional investment in components like a new gearbox.
- Proven reduction in friction, increasing efficiency.
- Suitable for application in older wind turbines, as well as new or nearly new, to extend service life.
- We can manufacture DuraGear W100 to be compatible with any wind turbine gear oil. Just contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
GR400 is a high temperature grease, suitable for pitch, generator and main bearings and azimuth and pitch gears. It contains out patented silicate technology to reduce friction and wear. Suitable for complete replacement of an existing bearing grease and especially suitable where the existing grease has contamination from dirt or metal particles.
Suitable for treating main bearings, pitch bearings, pitch gears, generator bearings and azimuth gears. GR400 can easily be applied on site, up tower.
For existing greases with no contamination, we offer two concentrated versions which are suitable for top treating existing greases:
- GR400+5 is a higher concentration version of our GR400, suitable for top treating existing greases where there is no contamination. One cartridge will treat 5kg of grease; the movement of the bearing is used to mix the GR400+5 into the existing grease.
- GR400+10 is a higher concentration version of our GR400, suitable for top treating existing greases where there is no contamination. One cartridge will treat 10kg of grease; the movement of the bearing is used to mix the GR400+10 into the existing grease.