Kemelix 3216X is a polyimine derivative. It works as an excellent demulsifier and non-emulsifier intermediate, enabling the destabilisation and prevention of water-in-oil emulsions. It's rapid separation rate means it is suitable for use in separation vessels with shorter residence times. It is a first choice demulsifier for crude oils with a high water cut (>40%) and can also be used as a deoiler. Kemelix 3216X is beneficial as a component of dewatering and desalting formulations in the oil industry.Croda's reccomended crude oil demulsifier formulation for Kemilix 3216X is 10-1000ppm.
- Oil production chemicals
- Alkoxylates - Polyimine alkoxylate
Feature and benefits
- Effective at low inclusion levels
- High speed of action
- High degree of demulsification
- Reduction in cost of demulsifier formulation
- Suitable for separation vessels with shorter residence times
- Reduced residual water in crude oil
|Solubility||% in water||Dispersible 1% in water|
Product brochures & guides
Category: Data sheet
Title: Kemelix 3216X
Technical data sheet for Kemelix 3216X. Kemelix™3216X is a polyimine derivative demulsifier intermediate which destabilises water-in-oil emulsions.
Language: English | Size: 141.53kbLogin/Register