Hypermer LP-9 is a polymeric surfactant of high molecular weight, exhibiting excellent solubility in both naphthenic and paraffinic mineral oils. Hypermer LP-9 imparts excellent emulsion stabilizing characteristics and is particularly suited for use in metalworking fluids. Emulsions based on Hypermer LP-9 are resistant to high ion concentrations and to high temperatures.
- Metalworking and forming - Metalworking fluids
- Other - Polymeric surfactant
Feature and benefits
- High renewability content
- Reduced impact on limited natural resources
- Liquid down to -20°C
- Easy to handle in the field
- Effective at low treat rates
- Hard water stability
- Industrial processes
|Acid value||mg KOH g⁻¹||Login|
|Hydroxyl value||mg KOH g⁻¹||Login|
|Iodine value||gl 100 g⁻¹||Login|
|Saponification value||mg KOH g⁻¹||Login|
Would you like some help with a product?