FlowSolve M20 was created to help the industry meet changing legislation that requires certain fuels, especially in the marine industry, to have low levels of sulphur content. This change has caused asphaltenes in blended fuel to agglomerate, causing clogging, sludge and changes to the flow properties of the fuel.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Fuel additives - Marine fuel additives
- Other - Polymer
Feature and benefits
- High compatibility with oil-soluble
- Reduced likelihood of sludge formation and improved fuel stability
- Performance over a range of fuel oil types
- Dispersants - Marine fuel asphaltene dispersants
|Density at 25°C||g cm⁻³||Login|
Would you like some help with a product?