FlowSolve M21 can help lower cost fuel blends perform without compromise with included as an asphaltene dispersion agent. Without a dispersion agent, asphaltenes have the potential to agglormerate in storage or the fuel tank, creating asphaltene deposits and sludge, reducing the quality of the fuel with the potential to cause expensive on-going maintenance issues.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Fuel additives - Marine fuel additives
- Other - Polymer
Feature and benefits
- High compatibility with oil-soluble
- Reduced likelihood of sludge formation and improved fuel stability
- Performance over a range of fuel oil types
- Dispersants - Marine fuel asphaltene dispersants
|Density at 25°C||g cm⁻³||Login|
Would you like some help with a product?