FlowSolve 410 is an AOMAC (a-olefin-maleic anhydride co-polymer) wax inhibitor and paraffin crystal growth modifier, developed to enhance oil recovery. The purpose of this paraffin inhibitor is to reduce or eliminate wax deposition.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Oil production chemicals
- Other - Olefin maleic anhydride based
Feature and benefits
- Oil soluble paraffin dispersant
- Paraffin crystal growth modifier
- Pour point depressant
- Typical treat rates can vary from 300 - 5000 ppm
- Waxy solid
- Paraffin inhibitors
- Viscosity and rheology modifiers - Rheology modifiers
|Solubility||% in water||Insoluble|
Would you like some help with a product?