FlowSolve 410 is an AOMAC (a-olefin-maleic anhydride co-polymer) wax inhibitor and paraffin crystal growth modifier, developed to enhance oil recovery. The purpose of this paraffin inhibitor is to reduce or eliminate wax deposition.
- Oil production chemicals
- Other - Olefin maleic anhydride based
Feature and benefits
- Oil soluble paraffin dispersant
- Paraffin crystal growth modifier
- Pour point depressant
- Typical treat rates can vary from 300 - 5000 ppm
- Waxy solid
- Paraffin inhibitors
- Viscosity and rheology modifiers - Rheology modifiers
|Solubility||% in water||Insoluble|
Would you like some help with a product?