A polyimine alkoxylate derivative demulsifier. It destabilises water-in-oil emulsions and is useful as a component of dewatering and desalting formulations in the oil and related industries.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Oil production chemicals
- Fuel additives - Automotive
- Alkoxylates - Polyimine alkoxylate
Feature and benefits
- Effective at low inclusion levels - Reduction in cost of demulsifier formulation
- High speed of actio - Suitable for separation vessels with shorter residence times
- High degree of demulsification - Reduced residual water in crude oil
- Passenger cars (ICE & hybrid)
- Heavy duty vehicles - Off road
- Heavy duty vehicles - On road
|Density at 25°C||g cm⁻³||Login|
Would you like some help with a product?