Kemelix D501 is a polyol alkoxylate demulsifier which stabilises water-in-oil emulsions and can be used as a component in dewatering and desalting formulations for the oilfield and the refinery.
- Oil production chemicals
- Alkoxylates - Polyol alkoxylate
Feature and benefits
- Effective at low inclusion rates
- High speed of action
- High degree of demulsification
- Reduction in cost of demulsifier formulation
- Suitable for separation vessels with shorter residence times
|Density at 25°C||g cm⁻³||Login|
|Solubility||% in water||1% sample in water is soluble|
Product brochures & guides
Category: Data sheet
Title: Kemelix D501
Kemelix D501 is a demulsifier that can be used as a component in dewatering and desalting formulations for the oilfield and the refinery. Access the...
Language: English | Size: 97.62kbLogin/Register