Kemelix 3501X is a resin alkoxylate demulsifier intermediate, destabilising water-in-oil emulsions. It can be used as a component in dewatering and desalting formulations in both the oilfield and the refinery. A benefit of it's high speed of action is it's suitability for use in separation vessels with shorter residence times. Kemelix 3501X is effective at low inclusion levels meaning demulsifier formulation costs are reduced. Our recommended crude oil demulsifier formulation for Kemilix 3501X is 10-1000ppm.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Oil production chemicals
- Alkoxylates - Resin alkoxylate
Feature and benefits
- Effective at low inclusion levels
- High speed of action
- High degree of demulsification
- Reduction in cost of demulsifier formulation
- Suitable for separation vessels with shorter residence times
- Paraffin inhibitors
|Solubility||% in water||is 8 for 1% sample in water|
Would you like some help with a product?