Kemelix 3551X is a polyimine derivative with excellent demulsifying properties for water-in-oil solutions. This makes it a superior dehazer for use as a component in dewatering formulations. It also acts as a non-emulsifier to prevent emulsion formation. Kemelix 3551X can be used as a component in dewatering and desalting formulations in both the oilfield and the refinery.Kemelix 3551X is effective at low inclusion levels meaning formulation costs are reduced. It also has a high speed of action meaning it is suitable for separation vessels with shorter residence times.Croda's reccomended crude oil demulsifier formulation for Kemilix 3551X is 10-1000ppm.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Oil production chemicals
- Alkoxylates - Polyimine alkoxylate
Feature and benefits
- Effective at low inclusion levels
- High speed of action
- High degree of demulsification
- Reduction in cost of demulsifier formulation
- Suitable for separation vessels with shorter residence times
- Reduced residual water in crude oil
|Density at 25°C||g cm⁻³||Login|
|Solubility||% in water||Insoluble|
Would you like some help with a product?