Synperonic 91/6 is a hydrolytically stable emulsifier and inverter that can be used in fluid formulations to impart emulsion stability. It is free from BTEX and NPE, and is readily biodegradable.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Metalworking and forming - Metalworking fluids
- Metalworking and forming - Rolling oils
- Oil production chemicals
- Alkoxylates - Ethoxylated alcohol
Feature and benefits
- BTEX and NPE free
- Effective at low treat rates
- Emulsion stability
- High renewability content
- Hydrolytically stable
- Industrial processes
|Density at 20°C||g cm⁻³||0.98|
|Dynamic viscosity at 25°C||mPa s||Login|
Would you like some help with a product?