Kemelix 3627X is a resin alkoxylate designed for use in all demulsifier formulations. It acts as a dropper to coalesce water droplets and release free water. The class leading speed of action of Kemelix 3627X makes it a clear first choice ingredient for all demulsifier formulations, including those with separation vessels with low residence times. Kemelix 3627X performs exceptionally well as a demulsifier for heavy crude oil.Croda's reccomended crude oil demulsifier formulation for Kemilix 3627X in heavy oil is 10-1000ppm.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Oil production chemicals
- Alkoxylates - Resin alkoxylate
Feature and benefits
- Fast acting demulsifier
- High performing heavy oil demulsifier
- Effective at low inclusion levels
- Suitable for all separation vessels including those with low residence times
- Reduction in cost of extracting difficult heavy oils
|Density at 25°C||g cm⁻³||Login|
|Solubility||% in water||Insoluble|
Would you like some help with a product?