Crodafos EHA is a phosphate ester that is suitable for metalworking fluid and metal rolling applications.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Metalworking and forming - Metalworking fluids
- Metalworking and forming - Rolling oils
- Esters - Phosphate ester
Feature and benefits
- Effective at low treat rates
- Efficient formulations
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Improved quality and decreased rejection rates for machined components
- Good lubricity
- Improved surface finish, increased efficiency
- Industrial processes
- Lubricity additives
|Acid value||mg KOH g⁻¹||Login|
|Density at 20°C||g cm⁻³||1.03|
Product brochures & guides
Category: Data sheet
Title: Crodafos EHA
Technical data sheet for Crodafos EHA, a phosphate ester for metalworking fluids and metal rolling fluid applications.
Language: English | Size: 241.5kbLogin/Register
Would you like some help with a product?