Crodacid DC 1195 is a di-acid, commonly known as azelaic acid. This renewable-saturated dicarboxylic acid is highly functional and can be used as a thickener for greases or as a water soluble corrosion inhibitor when neutralised with alkanolamines. It is European Ecolabel compliant and is featured on the LuSC list.
- Metalworking and forming - Metalworking fluids
- Diacids - Diacid
Feature and benefits
- 100% bio-based
- Can be used to formulate lithium complex greases
- Extends equipment’s service life and regreasing intervals
- Reduces maintenance costs
- European Ecolabel compliant
- Industrial processes
- Corrosion inhibitor additives
- Grease soap ingredients
Global Inventory Compliance
- European Ecolabel (LuSC list)
|Acid value||mg KOH g⁻¹||Login|
Would you like some help with a product?