CrodaTherm 15 is a bio-based organic phase change material that is used in temperature controlled packaging to control the temperature of sensitive goods. It is 100% bio-based and certified USDA bio-preferred, with excellent thermal properties. It is ideal for use in temperature-controlled packaging and cold storage. It has low flammability, a high renewable carbon content and is expected to be readily biodegradable.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Thermal energy storage - Cold temperature
- Other - Proprietary
Feature and benefits
- High latent heat
- 100% USDA biobased
- Sharp melting and crystallisation peaks
- Long-term stability
- Expected to be readily biodegradable
- Temperature controlled packaging
- Thermal energy storage (phase change materials)
- Phase change material
Global Inventory Compliance
- USDA Biopreferred®
Would you like some help with a product?