High performance synthetic ester lubricant base fluid and additive. Priolube 3952 is a proprietary product that combines ester lubricant base fluid properties with non-ionic and anionic emulsification properties. It is suitable for use in formulating synthetic, semi-synthetic and soluble oil metalworking fluids for machining ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and in the formulation of non-ferrous rolling fluids.
To add to favourites please login Login
- Hydraulic fluids - Fire resistant
- Metalworking and forming - Metalworking fluids
- Metalworking and forming - Rolling oils
- Esters - Emulsifiable ester
Feature and benefits
- Effective at low treat rates
- Hard water stable
- High renewability content
- Oxidatively stable
- Industrial processes
- Lubricity additives
|Kinematic viscosity at 100°C||mm² s⁻¹||34|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40°C||mm² s⁻¹||380|
Would you like some help with a product?